contle_education_04.gif
총 게시물 14건, 최근 0 건

김은혜 선교사

글쓴이 : 천성교회 날짜 : 2013-07-22 (월) 14:20 조회 : 1357

Hello everyone J I’m so sorry for not updating you guys often – but our previous mission trip to S province turned out to be very successful.  I shall update you soon with a newsletter.  Today I will be heading off to two different areas in EA that is known for its historical influence in EA.  Please open the attached file and pray for our team and myself to be able to see God’s greater vision for EA.  I really hope this trip will be an eye-opening moment for myself, as I will be focusing my prayer on my after-stint life.  Please keep me in your prayers during this week until Sunday in regards to the trip.  I hope to update you guys with what God has spoken to me through this trip.  Thank you so much for your support and prayers.  More and more I realize how precious you guys are and without you, I will never have the privilege to be here experiencing His grace and mercy for EA.  Have a victorious day in the Lord~
Lucia
안녕하세요 J 인사가 항상 늦어 너무 죄송합니다.  저번에간 단기선교는 주님안에 하고 다녀왔습니다.  기도와 후원해주셔서 감사합니다오늘 저희 팀은 비전여행을 떠납니다중국을 향한 주님의 마음을 알아갈수 있기 위한, 작은 여행을 떠나려고 합니다이메일과 보낸 파일을 열으시면, 저희 팀을 위한 기도제목들이 있습니다많은 기도 부탁드립니다저는 여행을 통해, 주님이 바라시는 저를 위한 삶을 뚜렷다게 보고싶으며, 순종함에 따르는 딸이 되고싶습니다일요일까지 하는 이번 여행을 위해 많이 기도해주세요항상 응원과 기도로 연락해주셔서 너무 감사합니다여러분에 기도와 후원을 통해, 여기를 올수 있게 은혜를 주님께 감사드리며, 저도 열심히 기도하겠습니다감사합니다~ 오늘 하루 주님안에 좋은 시간 보내시길 바랍니다!
김은혜 올림